Tech company offers services from new Aurora, IL facility.
GuavaTech has announced that it is to start offering proximity hosting and low-latency connectivity at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange's (CME) new data center in Aurora.
CME Co-location Services are expected to go live on 29 January 2012. GuavaTech caters for hedge funds, broker-dealers, proprietary capital shops and futures commission merchants with a focus on high-speed trading solutions.
"The addition of the CME Group's new data center in conjunction with our ultra-low latency connectivity offerings allow us to continue to deliver on our commitment to providing the competitive advantage our clients demand." says Michael Pappas, SVP at GuavaTech. "When microseconds can mean the difference between winning and losing, our clients, ranging from small proprietary trading shops to large multinational banking institutions, understand the immediate value this new proximity hosting venue can bring to their firm."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Tradeweb APA Signs BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Societe Generale for Mifid II Reporting
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS