Firm adds data solution to existing Charles River software.
Rainier Investment Management is now live on the Charles River Data Service.
The Seattle-based firm will use Charles River's product for reference data and fixed income market data. The data service integrates with the Charles River Investment Management Service, which Rainier has used since 2006.
The service aggregates data from disparate sources into a single feed, including pricing and evaluation, securities reference and issuer data.
"The Charles River Data Service offers us a solution to increasing data costs and data management complexity," says Ian Sale, director of IT at Rainier. "By utilizing Charles River's data services, we now have a single point of contact for order management system data and software."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Tradeweb APA Signs BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Societe Generale for Mifid II Reporting
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS