Christopher Holden discuss his new role and future plans for Eze Castle Integration.
Eze Castle Integration (ECI) announced today that Christopher Holden would assume the role of CFO at the Boston-based IT-services provider. Holden has been at Eze Castle since 2003 and most recently served as its senior vice president of finance. He helped to establish offices in Geneva, Hong Kong, London and Singapore, according to Eze Castle Integration CEO John Cahaly. Holden spoke with WatersTechnology...
- Thomson Reuters Begins Final Thomson One Phase-Out
- NewOak Plumps for Quantifi’s Single Pricing and Analytics Platform
- Broadridge Announces Global Post-Trade Management Solution, Aims to Streamline Operations for Sell Side
- Diversification, Rising Subscriber Revenues Boost Exchange Results
- Waters Rankings 2016: Entry Deadline Extended by a Week