Mutual fund manager selects Cadis' flagship EDM platform after a successful 10-day proof-of-concept programme.
Federated Investors, the Pittsburgh, PA-based traditional asset manager with approximately $370 billion under management spread across 150-odd mutual funds, has chosen to implement the Cadis EDM platform to enhance its data management and transparency activities throughout the organization.
According to Cadis, the selection followed a successful 10-day proof of concept (PoC) ─ a try-it-before-you-buy-it programme that allows user firms to assess the benefits of the technology in their own environment without any upfront financial commitment and no obligation whatsoever to implement the platform once the PoC trial is complete ─ that highlighted the rapid implementation and EDM capabilities of Cadis.
The initial implementation will incorporate securities master data along with holdings, accounts, indices and benchmarks.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Tradeweb APA Signs BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Societe Generale for Mifid II Reporting
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS