Takes on client services director post.
BI-SAM has announced the appointment of Scott Okupski as its North America head of client services.
Okupski's appointment is the latest in a series of hires by the firm for its growing US division, which has enlarged from five to fifteen employees along with a doubling in client numbers. Prior to joining BI-SAM, Okupski worked for Wall Street Systems over a ten-year period.
"Scott's expertise in financial software's implementation and team management is a real asset for our growing professional services teams", says Christophe Volard, COO at BI-SAM. "Our success in the region is very exciting and reinforcing our teams as well as the management is crucial for our organization."
- ITG Adds Enhancements Focused on User Experience for Posit Alert
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- HA&W Wealth Management Turns to BasisCode for Compliance
- Instinet Names Govoni President of US Subsidiary
- Search for Liquidity Is An Ever-Changing Conundrum for the Buy Side