Takes on client services director post.
BI-SAM has announced the appointment of Scott Okupski as its North America head of client services.
Okupski's appointment is the latest in a series of hires by the firm for its growing US division, which has enlarged from five to fifteen employees along with a doubling in client numbers. Prior to joining BI-SAM, Okupski worked for Wall Street Systems over a ten-year period.
"Scott's expertise in financial software's implementation and team management is a real asset for our growing professional services teams", says Christophe Volard, COO at BI-SAM. "Our success in the region is very exciting and reinforcing our teams as well as the management is crucial for our organization."
- Benefits, Limitations Abound for ‘as-a-Service' Platforms When it Comes to Risk
- Interactive Data Loses COO Nadler, Infrastructure CTO Caudell
- The Waters Weekly Wrap: February 8-12
- Markit Adds JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- Panelists: Finance, Risk Need to be Brought Together to Improve Data Management Processes