Mark Reeves will move from London to New York to focus on North America operations.
Capco announced that Mark Reeves will co-lead the North American Capital Markets group for the company. As a result he will relocate from London, where he was the global capital markets leader, to New York. He will work alongside Joe Anastasio as co-leader.
Capco made the move due to greater demand as a result of "shifting capital market dynamics in the United States," according to the vendor.
"Changing capital markets have put increased pressure on investment banks, and our clients are looking for guidance on how to prepare for the new market realities," Reeves says. "By being based in New York, I will be able to offer our clients immediate consultation and hands-on expertise in establishing long-term strategies, as well as collaborate with other Capco partners to develop best in class practices and implementation policies."
- Citadel Securities Becomes NYSE's Largest DMM, Acquires KCG's Business
- Looking For An API Standard
- Thomson Reuters Integrates Wood Mackenzie Oil Supply Data into Eikon, PointConnect Feed
- Chicago Stock Exchange Bought by Investor Group Led by China's Casin Group
- Liquidnet Expands Execution & Quantitative Services Business with New Duo