Charles River plans to expand support for international fixed-income instruments and constituent-level benchmark data.
Fresh on the heels of announcing the first customers of its new Data Service offering, Charles River Development plans to expand support for international fixed-income instruments as well as constituent-level benchmark data, Brad Haigis, director of Data Services at Charles River, tells Buy-Side Technology. "Right now, we don't support international fixed-income instruments, so we are working on...
- Diversification, Rising Subscriber Revenues Boost Exchange Results
- Alacra Integrates Companies House API Beta
- EC Defines ‘Reasonable' MiFID 2 Data Fee Levels
- Market EarlyBird Develops SmartTrack News Filtering Functionality, Preps Mobile
- Lucena Builds First Predictive Analytics-Driven FX Trading Strategy