Charles River plans to expand support for international fixed-income instruments and constituent-level benchmark data.
Fresh on the heels of announcing the first customers of its new Data Service offering, Charles River Development plans to expand support for international fixed-income instruments as well as constituent-level benchmark data, Brad Haigis, director of Data Services at Charles River, tells Buy-Side Technology. "Right now, we don't support international fixed-income instruments, so we are working on...
- Search for Liquidity Is An Ever-Changing Conundrum for the Buy Side
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- ITG Adds Enhancements Focused on User Experience for Posit Alert
- Nasdaq Readies First ‘Lab-Grown’ Analytics