Australian equities manager uses Calastone network to support trading initiatives.
Investors Mutual Limited (IML), the Australian equities fund manager, has started trading funds through Calastone.
Calastone, an independent automated transaction network for fund managers, launched in Australia in January this year.
"Calastone's technology will allow IML funds to be traded much more efficiently," says IML general manager, Graham Hook.
"We're enthusiastic about the benefits automation offers the funds industry. Calastone has been the standard way in which funds are traded in the UK and Europe for some years now.
"For fund providers, it simplifies their distribution mechanisms and reduces costs and risks, ultimately yielding benefits which can be passed on to clients."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition