The system supports phase one of the new IFRS 9 standard.
Copenhagen-based investment and portfolio management software and services provider SimCorp has released a new version of its investment management software, SimCorp Dimension version 5.1.
New additions to the system include enhancements to the Compliance Manager function and support for phase one of the International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) 9.
"SimCorp Dimension is well prepared for all the new regulations that are due to come into force within the next year," says Torben Munch, COO of SimCorp. "We have anticipated and planned for the most probable regulatory requirements—we just await confirmation of the exact contents from the regulators."
- Instinet Adds Luminex Integration
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Web-Based Development Environment — OpenFin
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Data Management Product — Markit
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Trading Network — BT