Latest version supports Windows 7 and Office 2010.
Boston-based Equipos, a provider of client communications solutions, has released the latest version of its Coric Client Communications Suite for wealth and asset management firms.
Coric 9.0 is supports Windows 7 and Office 2010, and has migrated to the Microsoft .NET 4 development framework.
"Equipos has built on the stability of Coric's core architecture and provided a robust set of functionality enhancements that simplify the entire client reporting process, from installation through to delivery," says Damian Bryan, chief technology officer at Equipos.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Tradeweb APA Signs BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Societe Generale for Mifid II Reporting
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS