FFastFill to provide technology, hosting and support for NYPC VaR margin calculator.
London-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider FFastFill has partnered with US derivatives clearing organization, New York Portfolio Clearing (NYPC), to provide technology, hosting and support for NYPC's Portfolio Risk Interactive Margin Estimator (Prime), a Value-at-Risk (VaR) margin calculator.
NYPC is a joint venture between the Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. (DTCC) and NYSE Euronext.
"We are pleased to have been selected by NYPC to deliver the Prime service as a SaaS solution," says Hamish Purdey, CEO of FFastFill. "NYPC Prime builds on FFastFill's expertise in risk management across all areas of the trade flow and allows us to deliver this technology to a growing market."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Tradeweb APA Signs BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Societe Generale for Mifid II Reporting
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS