Mobile app enables managers to view and update investor data on the move, irrespective of internet connectivity.
Digiterre, a software provider to the investment management, and energy and commodities industries, has launched a mobile app to enable remote access to its data.
dCRM Mobile, which is available on iPad, iPhone and BlackBerry, works independently of an internet connection, automatically synchronizing data the next time that a connection is available.
"In this industry, people spend a lot of time traveling and want to be able to work from any device, not just via a laptop or desktop PC," says Digiterre's CEO, Ian Murrin. "Today's announcement means that managers can provide their team with direct access to the power of dCRM via their iPad, iPhone and Blackberry devices."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition