Modern Wealth Management has been released first in the UK, alongside a survey of over 500 retail investors.
Saxo Bank, the European investment bank headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, which specializes in online trading and investment, has launched a new platform for mid-to-long-term self-directed retail investors.
Modern Wealth Management (MWM) has been released first in the UK, alongside results of a survey of over 500 retail investors, in which 78 percent confessed to managing at least some of their investments online, while 25 percent said they had no clear understanding of the fees they pay or are prepared to pay for managing their wealth.
"We are very excited to launch this platform in the UK," says Karsten Henriksen, head of Modern Wealth Management for the UK. "This is an important market for us, and we can see from our survey that MWM fits right into the requirements and expectations of today's investors."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017—All the Winners and Highlights from the Evening
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- R3 Gets $107 Million Funding
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS