The new electronic trading platform purveyor brings on Jim Feingold and Richard Moore.
DirectMarkets, a subsidiary of Rodman & Renshaw Capital Group and operator of an electronic transaction platform for primary offerings of securities, has appointed two new heads of sales.
New global head of investor sales Jim Feingold previously served as global head of sales and marketing at Portware. Prior to joining Portware, he worked at Progress Software where, as head of North American sales for Progress's Apama algorithmic trading products, he helped build the Apama business in the Americas. He has more than 25 years of experience at firms such as Merrill Lynch, Laidlaw Capital Management and Bloomberg Financial Markets.
Richard Moore has been appointed director of investor sales. His more than 20 years of financial services and technology experience includes senior-level sales positions at Pipeline Trading, Lazard Capital, and Instinet.
- Interactive Data Loses COO Nadler, Infrastructure CTO Caudell
- Survey: Middle- and Back-Office Operational Efficiency
- Benefits, Limitations Abound for ‘as-a-Service' Platforms When it Comes to Risk
- Panelists: Finance, Risk Need to be Brought Together to Improve Data Management Processes
- The Waters Weekly Wrap: February 8-12