Director will head up FI division from New York.
Advisory and research firm TABB Group has promoted Will Rhode to lead its fixed income practice.
In his new role as director of fixed income, Rhode will relocate to New York, and lead its research on trading, operational and technological issues surrounding the asset class. Rhode has been an established employee of TABB for a number of years, and previously worked as a senior financial journalist on titles such as Incisive Media's Risk magazine and AsiaRisk. He is also a published novelist, with three titles to his name.
TABB's fixed income practice was launched in June 2011, and has since covered areas such as swap execution venues, regulatory reform of over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives trading, prime brokerage and market data, among other areas.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017—All the Winners and Highlights from the Evening
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- R3 Gets $107 Million Funding
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS