Clarus will help investors track risk sensitivity across asset classes.
Alternative investment manager Man Group will launch a new online portal, Clarus, aimed at providing greater transparency of underlying investments for investors in managed accounts.
Man Group says the new portal comes in response to greater need for visibility of risks and liquidity in portfolios following the financial crisis and more recent shocks to the markets.
The information will allow investors to analyze FX, commodity, equity, and interest rate sensitivities as they affect portfolio performance decomposition, style attribution and performance, and value-at-risk.
"Over recent years investors' demands have shifted dramatically and people now want to see how assets are controlled, that there is good liquidity, and that their cash will be returned when they want it," says Eric Burl, Man's Head of Managed Accounts.
- Citadel Appoints Lieblich as CTO of its Hedge Fund Business
- Fenergo Adds Rules and Remediation Functionality to CRS Compliance Solution
- ChartIQ's Latest Release Integrates W3C Web Components Standard
- Attunity Launches New Platform
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM