New connection allows for OTF FX derivatives clearing.
Traiana has announced that the IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) has granted it certification to provide real-time connectivity to clearing houses through the network.
Traiana Harmony CCP Connect now allows for connection to every firm that has announced support for over-the-counter (OTC) foreign exchange (FX) derivatives clearing. The connectivity is offered to clients on both the buy and sell sides.
"As a leader in workflow solutions, Traiana is working closely with us to deliver client clearing capability for the FX market to the prime brokerage firms and their clients," says Tom Farley, president at ICE Futures US. "By extending our OTC clearing expertise into a third asset class, we are supporting our respective customers' ability to meet financial reform requirements. And by linking to Traiana Harmony we will be able to extend our clearing services more flexibly, rapidly and at lower cost to the global FX market."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017—All the Winners and Highlights from the Evening
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- R3 Gets $107 Million Funding
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS