Unitas Global chooses Equinix, which is investing $50 million into the expansion of its Sydney datacenter.
IT infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) provider Unitas Global, has chosen datacenter provider Equinix to support its business expansion plans in Singapore and Sydney, Australia.
Equinix is investing $50 million into the expansion of its third Sydney International Business Exchange (IBX) datacenter, doubling the number of cabinets to 2,000.
"We wanted to work with a service provider that could serve as our gateway to Asia-Pacific and help accelerate our business growth in the region," says Grant Kirkwood, CEO at Unitas Global. "We chose to work with Equinix because of its strategic locations in the region, rich customer and partner global ecosystem as well as its track record of operational excellence and the reliability of its IBX data centers."
- ASX Taps Metamako Switches for Data Monitoring, Timestamping
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- Lloyds Banking Group Launches FinTech Mentorship Program
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low
- Pragma Targets Improved Order Routing Transparency with TradeBase Launch