Unitas Global chooses Equinix, which is investing $50 million into the expansion of its Sydney datacenter.
IT infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) provider Unitas Global, has chosen datacenter provider Equinix to support its business expansion plans in Singapore and Sydney, Australia.
Equinix is investing $50 million into the expansion of its third Sydney International Business Exchange (IBX) datacenter, doubling the number of cabinets to 2,000.
"We wanted to work with a service provider that could serve as our gateway to Asia-Pacific and help accelerate our business growth in the region," says Grant Kirkwood, CEO at Unitas Global. "We chose to work with Equinix because of its strategic locations in the region, rich customer and partner global ecosystem as well as its track record of operational excellence and the reliability of its IBX data centers."
- Bloomberg Clients Hit By Terminal ‘Slowness'
- BST Awards 2016 Winners' Interview: UBS Delta
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Product for 2016—Commcise
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters