Hitec Laboratories' DataStoreDSX adds integrated report mining and archiving to Hitec's content management suite.
Hitec Laboratories, a developer of risk and compliance management solutions, has added an output manager to its content management suite.
DataStoreDSX Output Manager archives financial reports, Swift messages and statements for customer service and regulatory/audit purposes, while querying transaction information contained within them.
"DataStoreDSX Output Manager plugs a huge gap in the market, enabling customers to securely archive reports while also being able to query and extract transactional information for further analysis, reformatting and automated creation of spreadsheets, for example," says Jeremy Crame, CEO of Hitec.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017—All the Winners and Highlights from the Evening
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- R3 Gets $107 Million Funding
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS