CLS has its 10 core funds live on the platform, with more to come in the future.
Third-party money manager CLS Investments is now live on Charles River Development's Investment Management Solution (IMS) for equity and fixed income portfolio management. CLS will also use the platform for compliance, and trading and order management. Integrated electronic trading via FIX is provided through the Charles River Network, according to the vendor.
CLS's 10 core funds are currently live, with plans for adding the firm's variable annuity sub accounts and a recently-acquired money market fund soon to come, says Jim Anderson, chief operating officer for CLS.
"With these varied business lines, we need to operate efficiently in order to compete with other asset management firms in this difficult economic environment," Anderson says. "Charles River IMS provides the automation and complete audit trail we need to handle increasing numbers of portfolios, higher trade volumes and greater regulatory scrutiny. With Charles River's application management and hosting service, we only pay for the resources we need, and we can immediately increase capacity as we grow. This gives us complete asset coverage in a scalable solution."
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- Asia-Pacific BST Summit 2016 Keynote: Asset Management’s Journey to 2.0