Low-latency engine routes orders to multiple venues for best execution.
Stellar Trading Systems has launched its low-latency Aggregator, complementing its server-side product suite.
The software uses a rules-based engine to determine best execution on multiple exchanges and venues for aggregated products. The Aggregator is fully integrated with Stellar's spreadMachine and Quantum Server products.
"Adding server-side aggregation to our ultra low latency product suite enables our customers to maximize trading performance by automatically and seamlessly directing order flow to those venues offering the best price and liquidity," says Steve Thomas, managing director at Stellar Trading Systems.
- The Brexit Effect: Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Blockchain, Civil War and Zombies
- Overbond Releases End-to-End Platform for Primary Bond Origination
- DTCC's Wetjen Named to Chamber of Digital Commerce's Advisory Board
- Asset Managers Reexamining Outsourcing Strategies
- Scotiabank's Zerbs: Biggest Legacy Pain in Middle Tier