Fincad Analytics Suite 2012.1 includes curve construction enhancements like fed funds curves and smooth forward curves.
Vancouver-based derivatives valuation and risk management software provider Fincad has launched a new analytics suite for derivatives valuation and risk measurement.
The Fincad Analytics Suite 2012.1 includes new functionalities, including curve construction enhancements such as fed funds curves and smooth forward curves.
"Fincad Analytics Suite continues to be critical for supporting the valuation, reporting and risk management of derivatives and fixed-income portfolios to banks, corporate treasuries, hedge funds, asset management firms, audit firms, and governments," says Bob Park, president and CEO of Fincad.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Tradeweb APA Signs BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Societe Generale for Mifid II Reporting
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS