The PFA will use RiskMetrics HedgePlatform to perform due diligence, achieve greater transparency.
New York-based investment decision tools provider MSCI has announced its RiskMetrics HedgePlatform will be used for transparency provision by Japan's Pension Fund Association (PFA), a large fund currently managing $120 billion in assets.
The PFA, established after a revision of the Employees' Pension Insurance Act in 2004, will use the HedgePlatform to analyze, monitor, and manage their hedge fund investments based on the underlying funds' position-level holdings. The solution provides information and advanced analytics on 1,300 funds, updated monthly.
"With a strong commitment to our beneficiaries, we are continuously strengthening our level of risk rmanagement to secure our fiduciary responsibility. HedgePlatform will allow us to perform robust due diligence, monitoring, portfolio construction, and risk management of our hedge fund investments," says Nobuki Yasuda, director of alternative investment at PFA.
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters
- Datawatch Adds Support for Streaming Data, Regulations, HTML5 in Latest Panopticon Release
- BlackRock Integrates ICE Continuous Pricing
- American Financial Technology Awards 2016 - All the Winners
- Deutsche Bank Strengthens Innovation with Two New Hires