Beauchamp engine will provide analytics, on-demand access to clients for the Bermuda-based fund administrator.
Paris-based financial solutions provider Linedata says its Beauchamp portfolio management reporting product has been chosen by Isis Fund Services, a hedge fund administrator with offices in Bermuda, Grand Cayman, and New York.
The reporting engine, which is accessible to clients on demand, comes with portfolio analytics that can track detail to the transaction level, aggregate data from multiple brokers, and provide a variety of views of the portfolio based on "slice and dice" criteria.
"Hedge fund managers recognize that producing this type of portfolio analysis can be challenging and resource-hungry. Enabling our clients to access this robust reporting platform gives them a smart, cost-effective solution, and one which appeals not only to the large, multi-prime manager, but also to the emerging manager who may not have the necessary tools at their disposal," says Brian Desmond, COO of Isis Fund Services.
- AlphaSense Builds Dow Jones News Into Financial Search Engine
- MDX Embarks on North America Sales Push, Hires Data Vet Maclay
- Clear Daylight Emerges Between Bloomberg and the Competition
- Private/Permissioned Blockchains Next Up for Distributed Ledgers
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 3: Dark Pools, SEC, Enterprise Risk