Abacus, a provider of hosted IT solutions for hedge funds, has completed a six-month project to decouple its raw data storage from its larger IT cloud package. StorageBurst, an on-demand service for storing large amounts of data off-site, is being offered to all customers after previously hosting five beta clients.
Hedge funds face mounting data storage challenges as they hang on to data to meet current and predicted regulatory requirements. Quant funds may also use multiple terabytes a week to
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?