Trading software vendor Fidessa has announced the opening of a new location in Mumbai, India.
The office, headed up by former senior vice president of business development, Sayant Chatterjee, will complement its existing presence in Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore. Chatterjee will relocate from New York, and take on the title of managing director of India.
Fidessa will also establish datacenter facilities, in response to growing demand for latency-sensitive and co-location services for Indian equity and derivatives markets. The company's algorithmic product, BlueBox, will now be available for the region.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management