SunGard has launched a new version of its Asset Arena InvestOne global accounting solution for the investment management industry.
Asset Arena InvestOne provides firms with portfolio management, risk management, investment accounting, transfer agency, client reporting and compliance services to asset managers, institutional investors and traditional and alternative fund administrators.
"The enhancements help customers operate more efficiently, adapt to new requirements and navigate regulatory shifts without disruption to their core business," says Gail Schulman, chief operating officer of SunGard's Asset Arena InvestOne business unit.
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- Barchart Promotes Haraburda to CEO
- ITG Adds Enhancements Focused on User Experience for Posit Alert
- Instinet Names Govoni President of US Subsidiary
- Search for Liquidity Is An Ever-Changing Conundrum for the Buy Side