SunGard has launched a new version of its Asset Arena InvestOne global accounting solution for the investment management industry.
Asset Arena InvestOne provides firms with portfolio management, risk management, investment accounting, transfer agency, client reporting and compliance services to asset managers, institutional investors and traditional and alternative fund administrators.
"The enhancements help customers operate more efficiently, adapt to new requirements and navigate regulatory shifts without disruption to their core business," says Gail Schulman, chief operating officer of SunGard's Asset Arena InvestOne business unit.
- McGraw-Hill Rebrands S&P Capital IQ, SNL as S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Almax Enlists Victory Networks, Sumo Capital for AI News Platform Testing
- Golden Copy: Desperately Seeking Standards
- Japan's Quick, VC Firms Invest $20.5 Million More in Xignite
- AlphaSense Builds Dow Jones News Into Financial Search Engine