Administradora de Fondos de Pensiones (AFP) Habitat, a Chilean pension fund, has chosen Princeton Financial Systems to help with investment compliance.
Princeton is set to work alongside Gesintel, a specialist in Chilean risk and compliance, to provide automated pre-trade and post-trade investment compliance checking through the former's MIG21 offering.
"AFP Habitat is a highly-reputable firm, and we are excited for the market in Chile to have an option such as Princeton's MIG21 for both pre- and post-trade compliance," says Cesar Poblete, chief marketing officer at Gesintel.
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 18: Dos and Don'ts for PR People
- Blockchain Will Be Biggest Operations Disruptor, NAFIS Attendees Say
- Nasdaq Financial Framework Offers Harmonized Products Portfolio
- CBOE Makes Minority Investment in Eris Exchange, Announces Partnership