Administradora de Fondos de Pensiones (AFP) Habitat, a Chilean pension fund, has chosen Princeton Financial Systems to help with investment compliance.
Princeton is set to work alongside Gesintel, a specialist in Chilean risk and compliance, to provide automated pre-trade and post-trade investment compliance checking through the former's MIG21 offering.
"AFP Habitat is a highly-reputable firm, and we are excited for the market in Chile to have an option such as Princeton's MIG21 for both pre- and post-trade compliance," says Cesar Poblete, chief marketing officer at Gesintel.
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- RavenPack Adds Sentiment Analysis on Alliance News as Brexit Raises Focus on UK
- Case Study: Eclipse Brokerage Taps Cloud9 to Slash Turret Usage
- New ITG App Forecasts Deviations in Volatile Market Conditions
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low