MIK Fund Solutions has announced the addition of advanced treasury optimization capabilities to its equity finance product suite, aimed at hedge fund and asset managers.
With the update, MIK now gives a precise appraisal of short positions and cash balances, which in turn allows for fine tuning for optimal financing and margin rates with counterparties. Also included is MIK's foreign currency hedging tool, allowing for calculations of foreign exchange (FX) exposure at the portfolio and currency level.
"We have consistently used data as a means to increase alpha," says Marshall Saffer, COO at MIK. "For equity finance this meant the ability to use data in a comprehensive and integrated way. With Treasury Optimization we now enhance this capability to leverage margin and financing rates in real time as well as FX exposure, and thereby to reduce cost. So now, the relationships with brokers are driven as much by the clients' understanding of the ‘state of play' between brokers as they are by the services each separate broker delivers."
- Citadel Securities Becomes NYSE's Largest DMM, Acquires KCG's Business
- Looking For An API Standard
- Thomson Reuters Integrates Wood Mackenzie Oil Supply Data into Eikon, PointConnect Feed
- Chicago Stock Exchange Bought by Investor Group Led by China's Casin Group
- Liquidnet Expands Execution & Quantitative Services Business with New Duo