Progress Software has chosen Chris Perkins as its new chief financial officer (CFO).
Perkins, who will also take on the role of senior vice president of finance and administration, will assume the position in February when Melissa Cruz steps down.
A former CFO at Eclipsys Corporation and Per-Se Technologies, Perkins began has career at Arthur Andersen and also worked as chief operating officer at Emageon.
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Swap Execution Facility (SEF) — Tradeweb Markets
- Chertoff: Internet of Things Is Biggest Future Cyber Threat
- Dancing in the Dark: Fraud Shapes Dark Pools
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Reporting Platform or Service for the Sell Side — Bloomberg