Progress Software has chosen Chris Perkins as its new chief financial officer (CFO).
Perkins, who will also take on the role of senior vice president of finance and administration, will assume the position in February when Melissa Cruz steps down.
A former CFO at Eclipsys Corporation and Per-Se Technologies, Perkins began has career at Arthur Andersen and also worked as chief operating officer at Emageon.
- FactSet Latest Vendor to Partner with Symphony
- DTCC's Wetjen Named to Chamber of Digital Commerce's Advisory Board
- The Brexit Effect: Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Blockchain, Civil War and Zombies
- Markit Unveils Real-Time Bond Pricing
- Overbond Releases End-to-End Platform for Primary Bond Origination