SunGard has announced the acquisition of Birmingham, Alabama-headquartered XcitekSolutionsPlus (XSP).
XSP, which provides end-to-end, automated corporate actions solutions, will become part of SunGard's capital markets business. Brendan Farrell retains his position as chief executive.
"This acquisition is an exciting step in the growth of XSP," says Farrell. "XSP is already considered a leading provider of automated corporate actions processing solutions. Becoming part of SunGard will help us grow our global footprint and further enhance the breadth of our offering."
The terms of the acquisition have not been disclosed.
- June 2016: Poignancy and People Power
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- Asia-Pacific BST Summit 2016 Keynote: Asset Management’s Journey to 2.0
- Nasdaq Financial Framework Offers Harmonized Products Portfolio
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands