SunGard has announced the acquisition of Birmingham, Alabama-headquartered XcitekSolutionsPlus (XSP).
XSP, which provides end-to-end, automated corporate actions solutions, will become part of SunGard's capital markets business. Brendan Farrell retains his position as chief executive.
"This acquisition is an exciting step in the growth of XSP," says Farrell. "XSP is already considered a leading provider of automated corporate actions processing solutions. Becoming part of SunGard will help us grow our global footprint and further enhance the breadth of our offering."
The terms of the acquisition have not been disclosed.
- Hong Kong Government Uses FinTech Sandboxes to Spur Innovation
- The Brexit Effect: Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Blockchain, Civil War and Zombies
- Hello Form PF, My Old Friend
- The Waters Weekly Wrap: June 25-July 1
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 24: Blockchain Adoption with Richard Johnson, Greenwich Associates