SunGard has announced the acquisition of Birmingham, Alabama-headquartered XcitekSolutionsPlus (XSP).
XSP, which provides end-to-end, automated corporate actions solutions, will become part of SunGard's capital markets business. Brendan Farrell retains his position as chief executive.
"This acquisition is an exciting step in the growth of XSP," says Farrell. "XSP is already considered a leading provider of automated corporate actions processing solutions. Becoming part of SunGard will help us grow our global footprint and further enhance the breadth of our offering."
The terms of the acquisition have not been disclosed.
- European Central Bank Taps SIA-Colt for Target2-Securities Connection
- Major UK Fund Managers Team on Blockchain
- AlphaSense Builds Dow Jones News Into Financial Search Engine
- Almax Enlists Victory Networks, Sumo Capital for AI News Platform Testing
- Risky Alternative: Solving Enterprise Risk for Alternative Investments