SunGard has announced the acquisition of Birmingham, Alabama-headquartered XcitekSolutionsPlus (XSP).
XSP, which provides end-to-end, automated corporate actions solutions, will become part of SunGard's capital markets business. Brendan Farrell retains his position as chief executive.
"This acquisition is an exciting step in the growth of XSP," says Farrell. "XSP is already considered a leading provider of automated corporate actions processing solutions. Becoming part of SunGard will help us grow our global footprint and further enhance the breadth of our offering."
The terms of the acquisition have not been disclosed.
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Reporting Platform or Service for the Sell Side — Bloomberg
- Acquisitions Reshaping Municipal Bond Pricing Services
- SGX Taps IPC for Chicago-Singapore Trading, Data Hub Connectivity
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Thomson Reuters Begins Final Thomson One Phase-Out