SunGard has announced the acquisition of Birmingham, Alabama-headquartered XcitekSolutionsPlus (XSP).
XSP, which provides end-to-end, automated corporate actions solutions, will become part of SunGard's capital markets business. Brendan Farrell retains his position as chief executive.
"This acquisition is an exciting step in the growth of XSP," says Farrell. "XSP is already considered a leading provider of automated corporate actions processing solutions. Becoming part of SunGard will help us grow our global footprint and further enhance the breadth of our offering."
The terms of the acquisition have not been disclosed.
- DueDil Adds CSV Uploads Feature
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- Northern Trust To Use GlobalCollateral's Margin Settlement Service
- Turret Transformation: As Communication Systems Evolve, Turrets Will Die Out
- Deloitte Adds Lamar To Regulatory Strategy Arm