The DataScope Workflow License (DWL) will provide a series of technical indicators to optimize investment firms' order management systems.
Offered through the firm's DataScope Select reference data service, the DWL is set to be phased-in first for equities, options, and futures, with a second introduction planned for fixed income instruments in the future.
The technical indicators provided with the new license, known otherwise simply as 'technicals', can be used for short-term price forecasting and pattern recognition, and integrated within firms' order management to fine-tune workflow. They are distinct from fundamental macroeconomic and factor models, which influence long-term risk and portfolio management strategies.
"DWL is in response to customer requests to evermore deeply and seamlessly embed Thomson Reuters rich pricing and reference data more widely into their workflow. While OMS is the first functional area of the workflow for us to tackle, we plan to systematically address other key areas of the workflow as part of the DWL offering," says Debra Walton, the firm's managing director of enterprise content.
- Liquidnet Launches Invitation Tool for Finding Liquidity in Fixed Income Dark Pool
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- Lloyds Banking Group Launches FinTech Mentorship Program
- Digital Contact Eyes Broker Clients for Custom News Feeds