Surbiton, UK-based DST Global Solutions has expanded its Anova team in the Asia-Pacific region with the appointment of John Hogan as regional Anova solution manager, Australia and New Zealand, and Daniel Kennedy, regional Anova solution manager, Asia.
Hogan is based in Melbourne, while Kennedy is based in Singapore. Both will report to Julian Webb, global head of data management and analytics. They will work with locally based business development teams servicing these markets. Hogan brings over 17 years' financial services and technology experience to DST Global Solutions. Most recently he was responsible for an investment management system upgrade...
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low
- Digital Contact Eyes Broker Clients for Custom News Feeds
- Pragma Targets Improved Order Routing Transparency with TradeBase Launch