Surbiton, UK-based DST Global Solutions has expanded its Anova team in the Asia-Pacific region with the appointment of John Hogan as regional Anova solution manager, Australia and New Zealand, and Daniel Kennedy, regional Anova solution manager, Asia.
Hogan is based in Melbourne, while Kennedy is based in Singapore. Both will report to Julian Webb, global head of data management and analytics. They will work with locally based business development teams servicing these markets. Hogan brings over 17 years' financial services and technology experience to DST Global Solutions. Most recently he was responsible for an investment management system upgrade...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- SmartStream Executive Talks About Award Wins
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- Seismic Gets $40 Million Strategic Funding