Online trading specialist Saxo Bank has re-launched its MetaTrader 4 platform under the name SaxoMT4, with institutional business being handled through its French subsidiary, Saxo Banque.
Saxo Banque will provide a full service for hedge funds, as well as asset managers and introducing brokers. The retail segment of the release will gain access to mobile trading applications, the MetaTrader environment, and algorithmic execution. Foreign exchange (FX), commodities and trading stock indices through contracts-for-difference will be available.
"Whilst we firmly believe that our SaxoTrader platform is the best platform in the FX market, there is significant demand for the MetaTrader platform, primarily because of its algorithmic trading capabilities," says Lars Seier Christensen, co-founder and CEO at Saxo Bank. "With the SaxoMT4 platform, retail investors with a preference for MetaTrader will finally be able to benefit from the superior liquidity and execution previously exclusively reserved for SaxoTrader clients."
- Acquisition of Etrali Fuels IPC’s Global Goals
- Markit Buys JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- McGraw-Hill Rebrands S&P Capital IQ, SNL as S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Bloomberg Integrates Magenta Line Pre-Trade Pricing into Professional Terminal
- Clear Daylight Emerges Between Bloomberg and the Competition