Trading Technologies (TT) says it will connect with GovEx, a flexible execution platform for US Treasuries and part of State Street's eExchange offering, in the first half of this year.
The connection will provide TT clients access to liquid, on-the-run, when-issued, and first-available bills, notes and bonds, allowing them to execute strategies involving intra-exchange and cross-market spreads through the firm's Strategy Engine low-latency execution servers.
TT says the GovEx link will be released simultaneously with new connectivity to Eris Exchange via a single, unified gateway. Eris, which specializes in futures trading, is building out a swap execution facility (SEF) through its SwapBook platform for interest rate swap products.
"We are very pleased to offer connectivity to GovEx. We are confident TT end users will benefit from their deep markets and leverage X_Trader's suite of automated low-latency tools for fast execution," TT CEO Harris Brumfield says.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?