Buy-side software vendor Indata has announced that Jensen Investment Management has become the latest firm live on its Intelligent Portfolio Management (iPM) Cloud product.
Featuring a private cloud environment, and a range of functionality including disaster recovery processes and others, Jensen chose Indata after a competitive evaluation process.
"When evaluating systems, iPM provided a compelling technology package that combines open system architecture, strong integration, and a robust, flexible reporting system," says Thomas R Smith, director of operations and information systems at Jensen Investment Management.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?