Tieto has announced that it has signed an agreement with Länsförsäkringar to manage the Swedish bank's fund-administration systems.
The move, an extension of Tieto's existing relationship with the bank, effectively outsources the maintenance and operation of the fund admin technology, allowing the bank to focus on core competencies.
"We wanted a proactive partner that actively helps us to improve and simplify our business as Sweden's fifth largest fund company," says Maria Jerhamre Engström, head of Product and Process at Länsförsäkringar Bank. "We currently have 30 different funds combining a variety of investment strategies, which together with our fund portfolio, "Fondtorg", creates a highly competitive offering for our clients. In this context, the service provided by Tieto gives us an improved and more uniform interface with an active commitment to continuous improvement and greater cost efficiency."
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management