Many of the buy-side firms in question are defined-benefit pension plans that, by virtue of the payout they guarantee to retirees, are compelled to hold assets sufficient to meet those long-term liabilities at any given time. But following the financial crisis in 2008, some of those organizations were unable to sufficiently hedge their exposures, or align information from their externally contracted managers along with their own, to shifts in the market. Many were left in a perilous position and
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?