Exactly one year after Hurricane Sandy's crash into the US Atlantic coastline, the managed services provider to hedge funds says its disaster recovery (DR) offering has been upgraded.
The new generation of Eze DR will deliver more aggressively on two key metrics that buy sides continue to prioritize: Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs). The provider says new aspects of the service include enhanced back-end testing methodologies, and hypervisor-based replication technology that can replicate clients' virtual production environments in near real-time.
“With the one-year anniversary of Hurricane Sandy, disaster recovery and business continuity planning is in the spotlight, but we have had conversations year-round with clients that understand the critical nature of DR preparation. Eze DR delivers the fast and seamless recovery times and recovery objectives that hedge fund firms need, and should be guaranteed as part of their DR service,” says Bob Guilbert, managing director at Eze Castle Integration.
- Diversification, Rising Subscriber Revenues Boost Exchange Results
- Alacra Integrates Companies House API Beta
- EC Defines ‘Reasonable' MiFID 2 Data Fee Levels
- Market EarlyBird Develops SmartTrack News Filtering Functionality, Preps Mobile
- Lucena Builds First Predictive Analytics-Driven FX Trading Strategy