An investment management software provider, Black Mountain has moved its Everest platform to Eze Castle Integration's private cloud.
Included among Black Mountain's offerings that will now be cloud-based are portfolio management, trading, compliance and reporting, investment origination, research management, performance attribution, and enterprise data warehousing. Last October, the provider also completed an investment book of record implementation (IBOR) with $142 billion asset manager Babson Capital. “Eze Castle Integration...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Singapore Exchange Taps IPC to Manage SGX Chicago Hub
- Chertoff: Internet of Things Is Biggest Future Cyber Threat
- Broadridge Announces Global Post-Trade Management Solution, Aims to Streamline Operations for Sell Side
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016:Best Sell-Side Newcomer (Vendor or Product) — AcadiaSoft