The $20 billion Boston-based investment manager will use the vendor's Sentinel Compliance Service to reduce operating costs across its taxable fixed income, municipal fixed income, institutional, advisory, and private client businesses.
Sentinel, a comprehensive outsourced compliance function targeted primarily at the buy side, includes rule coding, regulatory updates, data management, platform upgrades, and daily operations for pre- and post-trade compliance.
“By centralizing compliance onto the Fidessa service, GW&K now operates a scalable, efficient and robust compliance operation. Fidessa is providing a real and practical way for firms like GW&K to manage the challenges facing the global asset management community on a daily basis," says Megan Costello, president of Fidessa’s buy-side business in North America.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?