Edinburgh-based equities asset manager Kiltearn Partners has upgraded its front-to-back office platform by implementing the iPM Epic platform from portfolio management systems provider Indata.
Kiltearn Partners has implemented the Indata iPM Epic platform as an upgrade from its existing iPM front-to-back office system to utilize big data and data centralization capabilities, after a period of expansion that has seen the firm's assets under management grow to over $7 billion.
"Having experienced significant growth, we began to look at ways we could fully leverage our investment data to maximum effect," says Stuart Gunderson, COO at Kiltearn Partners. "Operationally, we are now better equipped to streamline our outside data feeds through Epic, including the flexibility to easily change or expand data brought into the system as our needs dictate."
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?