Marathon Asset Management's London operation has implemented a customer relationship management (CRM) platform from specialist vendor SatuitCRM to power its centralized client information repository.
Marathon aims to create a centralized repository of client information ─ including details of client on-boarding, client AUM, client trading restrictions, compliance requirements and client reports ─ utilizing the Satuit CRM platform to replace an existing legacy system.
"The industry focus of Satuit was a significant factor for Marathon," says Andy Flawn, head of information systems at Marathon.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?