Unigestion, which holds €15.3 billion ($16.6 billion) in assets under management (AuM), selected the SimCorp Dimension platform to replace its legacy system for equities.
The project also involved implementing portfolio management features, order and execution management functions, pre- and post-trade compliance, middle office and IBOR (Investment Book of Record) functionality.
Alanh Husson, chief project manager at Unigestion, who was closely involved in the 12-month implementation, tells Water
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge