SS&C Technologies, a technology provider to the financial services, announced the release of version 15.2 of Geneva.
The portfolio management system was created by Advent, which was acquired by SS&C in February 2015, to improve the firm's fund administration service.
Geneva 15.2 streamlines the accounting workflows for swap and bank debt, and extends instrument support for emerging markets.
"SS&C is further differentiating itself from the competition with a continued focus on enhancing our technology," said Bob Schwartz, chief technology officer of SS&C Technologies, in a statement. "We invest in upgrading and enhancing our infrastructure and technology and ─ because we own the technology behind the services ─ we are able to respond more quickly to evolving customer needs."
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?