A survey from financial software provider SS&C Technologies showed that a majority of insurance companies and asset managers are concerned about the ability to process new security types, followed by addressing local regulations. About 48 percent of respondents said these new security types are the biggest operational challenge to expansion strategies.
The firm polled 100 respondents from around the globe in the second quarter of the year.
Chris Brown, vice president of institutional technology
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?