enepath’s Eclipse trader voice suite and Insightful’s Soteria platform are being offered as a joint solution for voice capture, real-time analytics, and e-surveillance, tackling market surveillance regulations in jurisdictions across the world.
The collaborative solution, according to the two vendors, will offer uncompressed, multichannel high-definition (HD) recording of inbound and outbound communications, which produces accurate transcriptions that can be used as data for both trading and regulatory purposes. Gavin Davis, CEO of enepath, tells WatersTechnology that the high-quality recording enables extensive analytics to be carried...
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters
- Datawatch Adds Support for Streaming Data, Regulations, HTML5 in Latest Panopticon Release
- BlackRock Integrates ICE Continuous Pricing
- American Financial Technology Awards 2016 - All the Winners
- Deutsche Bank Strengthens Innovation with Two New Hires