In the fast-paced, risk-prone world of securities trading, establishing a business operations management methodology is a must.
On May 6, 2010, the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) lost about 1,000 points in roughly 15 minutes, before regaining that loss just as quickly. That incident, now known simply as the Flash Crash, was the result of a large mutual fund firm selling large number of futures contracts, setting off a feedback loop among computers at high-frequency trading (HFT) firms—HFT firms that sent the market into...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Dan DeFrancesco: Blockchain, Innovation Labs and Sorting Through the Madness
- May 2016: The Back Office Must Be Loving This
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Data Management Product — Markit