According to Markit under the terms of the new licence, asset managers with modest credit default swap (CDS) trading volumes who use the DTCC's Deriv/SERV platform for trade confirmations, will be able to access market 'best practices' in CDS trade processing. Markit RED is the standard for reference entity and reference obligation identifiers used throughout the CDS market to reduce legal and operational risk in trading, documentation and trade settlement.
The service uses legal representati
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management