Thomson Financial, with 2006 revenues of $2 billion, is a provider of information and technology solutions to the global financial services community, and part of the Stamford, CT-based Thomson Corporation. The Corporation's shares are listed on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges.
In May 2007 The Thomson Corporation announced its intention to acquire Reuters. This deal, thought to be in the region of $17 billion, makes it the largest acquisition ever in the financial services technolog
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?